This course is designed for students who would like to score A or A+ in SPM Chemistry. Click here to learn how we can help you to achieve your goal.
Live Tuition vs Recorded Lesson vs Tuition Center
Tutor: Mr Kwee SK (14 years experience (year 2012) in teaching SPM Physics and Chemistry. Also the course designer of MyHomeTuition.com).
Form 5 Chapter 1: Waves
- Understanding oscillations
- Displacement-Time graph
- Force oscillation
- Understanding waves
- What is wave?
- Phase and phase difference
- Speed of wave
- Displacement-distance graph
- Ripple tank
- Phenomena of light 1 – Reflection
- Reflection of water wave
- Reflection of sound wave
- Reflection of light wave
Learning material available in this course:
- Recorded lessons
- Printed note (Will be sent to subscribers’ house by post.)
- Presentation slide (The slides tutor used in teaching.)
- Interactive Exercise
- Interactive Flashcard
- Interactive Mind Map
- Interactive notes
- Discussion board (For student to ask question at any time. The question will be email to the tutor and the tutor will reply as soon as possible.
MyHomeTuition.com’s online tuition is designed for students who would like to score A or A+ in their SPM exam, and ready to work for it. The course is designed by our tutor and e-learning course designer, Mr Kwee. The course is designed in such a way that it is
- Easy to be understood
- Easy to be remembered (Mind Maps and Flashcards)
- Exam oriented (Frequently asked question in exam and solution)
- Easy to be revised (Revise in 1 day)