MyHomeTuition Email Notes
MyHomeTuition Email Notes is a project of MyHomeTuition.com to provide FREE learning notes such as formula list, short notes, exercises and learning courses to the subscribers of MyHomeTuition.com, MyHomeTuition forum and MyHomeTuition Email Notes list. If you have signed up MyHomeTuition.com or MyHomeTuition Forum, you are going to receive the free email notes automatically. You can also sign up the MyHomeTuition Email Notes list by filling up the form below.
Sign up now to receive the Free Learning Material today.
1. What is the benefits of subscribing to MyHomeTuition Email Learning Notes?
2. How do I subscribe to the e-mail learning notes?
- The major benefit of subscribing to the newsletter is you can receive free learning material such as formula list, short notes and the news about tuition broadcast from time to time. Other than that, you can also receive the information about the latest promotional item and the latest published courses.
3. Can I unsubscribe from the e-mail learning notes?
- You subscribe to the e-mail learning notes once you signed up as a user in MyHomeTuition.com or MyhomeTuition forum. You can also subscribe to the list directly from our email learning notes page.
4. I can't find the confirmation email. What should I do?
- Yes, you can unsubscribe from the e-mail learning notes by following the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the e-mail.
5. Why don't I receive the email notes even though I have confirmed my subscription?
- Possibility 1: Sometime, your email service provider (especially Yahoo Mail) may misplace the confirmation email into the spam or junk mail box. Look for the confirmation email in your spam or junk mail box if you do not receive the confirmation email within 2 minutes.
- Possibility 2: It's also possible that you have given a wrong email address. If this is the case, try to subscribe again by using a correct email address.
- Possibility 3: Your email service provider (especially Yahoo Mail) have temporally hold the email. Therefore, you need to wait for a few hours for the mail to arrive to your inbox.
- If you still can't find the conformation email, email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us your email address and describe your problem (Example: I can't find the confirmation email after subscribing to the "email learning notes".).
- This is probably because your email service provider (Especially Yahoo Mail) has misplaced our email into the spam or junk mail box.
- Look for the mail in the spam or junk mail box and then tell your service provider this is not spam.
- Lastly, add our email address email@example.com into your address book to avoid our future email sent drop into the spam or junk mail box again.